Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am ttrying to reset my account password but none of the…

Customer Question
I am ttrying to...

I am ttrying to reset my account password ***** none of the options for recieveing the code are correct. I can't get to my email because the existing password *****'t work, and the text messaging numbers are for land line numbers. My cell Number is(###) ###-####and my wife's cell is(###) ###-#### Can you change those options to the new correct cell numbers?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast into Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop /web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I changed passwords this morning with the help of a Microsoft Service person at our local Microsoft store. I have used all the different options we tried this morning including alternative characters for letters and caps for lower case. I have also tried passwords on a Surface and my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

As we were working this morning, a second user showed on the screen - Same name but caps for first and last names. I have no idea how or if that plays into the problem.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
5/3/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

did you try to login to comcast webmail just to make sure the password ***** *****