Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed phones now I have a new number I reset my password…

Customer Question
I changed phones now...

I changed phones now I have a new number I reset my password ***** it sends a verification code to a phone number I no longer have what can I do to access the money

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I am not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I have a phone number as I said I no longer have that phone or number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
5/2/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

This is going to be tricky since you don't have your old number. Please tell me for which account are you resetting your password *****?