Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ljdakeovich keeps showing up randomly on my email and other…

Customer Question
Ljdakeovich keeps showing up...

Ljdakeovich keeps showing up randomly on my email and other google features. He's my stepfather that I never talk to Huh?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I am trying to switch from outlook/hotmail togmail because the recent changes in hotmail I don't understan.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am clueless as to how ljdakeovich shows up and I don't know why.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> ljdakeovich keeps showing up randomly on my email and other google features.Can you please upload a screenshot showing the details about how the info is shown up? Thanks.