Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to change my google account. Gmail. All three. I had…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my google account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All three

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had my computer cleaned out and had to set up my gmail account i entered my gmail that i had been using***@******.*** but they gave me the number 395 instead

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i want my email to be***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
5/2/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Are you looking to create a new gmail id with that email? do you have the gmail email setup anywhere else? also do you have access to a computer, that way i can guide or remotely help you.