Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can I change my alternative E Mail which is he died he was…

Customer Question
Can I change my...

Can I change my alternative E Mail which is***@******.*** he died he was my step son who live with me I'm Peter Freeth.My EMail address is***@******.*** help me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both tablet phone computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Hi I'm still having a hard time with Google I'm trying to recover my account which is***@******.*** I was used my stepson s E mail which is***@******.*** he died and I don't now how to set up my E Mail /google account s please I need help Peter Freeth.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No problem

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
5/3/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 2 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 2 months ago

do you have access to this email ***@******.***