Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I"am unable to access my aol email, its been awhile since I…

Customer Question
I"am unable to access...

I"am unable to access my aol email, its been awhile since I ve used it. the recovery phone number is ***** up to date and therfore I cant use it, to recover my AOL email account. Is it possible that you can help??

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Just the a phone number, but to tell you the truth I dont even reconize it!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats about it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/19/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you now try to sign into it, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know