Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to revise the passwords for all of my AOL email

Customer Question
I want to revise...

I want to revise the passwords for all of my AOL email addresses, or at least the six addresses besides the one I use primarily. How can I do this easily?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No I'm on my desktop now and nothing else. I don't have any of the devices anyway.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my primary telephone number. There are some security questions with AOL.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just thought about asking the question I came across the Just Ask possibility on my screen so I I would have to take a minute to cook up some passwords but I think I can do that quickly.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/13/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you still sign into all the accounts?

Please let me know