Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The gmail icon on my iPad was working fine until about 2…

Customer Question
The gmail icon on...

The gmail icon on my iPad was working fine until about 2 days ago. Now when I open my iPad the gmail icon is gray & says installing. What's going on?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use all three-iPad, phone & home computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know squat about technology! I'm 77 years old so I ask my grandkids but none around right now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else that would be helpful.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/4/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

This is a ripoff! Forget the whole thing. I'm not paying that remaining $48! I'll call my card company now to cancel that fee. You are using trickery to make people think you will help them. I'm very disturbed about this whole thing.
Drop it! No longer trust Google if this the way they do business.