Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Nothing! but I wish to access yahoo mail with gmail. I have…

Customer Question
Nothing! but I wish...

Nothing! but I wish to access yahoo mail with gmail. I have yahoo mail pro not plus.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes, a kindle and iPad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/4/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

Here are the steps:

1. Log in to your Gmail account.

2. Click the gear-shaped icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select the “Settings” option.

3. Click the "Accounts and Import” link at the top of the Settings screen.

4. Click the “Import mail and contacts” link.

5. Enter your Yahoo email address and click the “Continue” button. Type your password ***** click "Continue." Gmail verifies your Yahoo account, then asks you to select your preferred import options.

6. Check the box next to “Import Mail” and click the “Start Import” button. The emails in your Yahoo account will be forwarded to your Gmail account automatically; however, the process can take up to two days to complete.

7. Click "OK" when the Finish screen appears.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!