Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My usual aol tab to turn on for my e-mail has disappeared.

Customer Question
My usual aol tab...

My usual aol tab to turn on for my e-mail has disappeared

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On the left of laptop screen was a tab for me to touch

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None---I am elderly and do not retrain easily----need to stick with old habits

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes when I click ON, aol will show 2 choices----one has my name (Sis), the other says guest. I touched guest by mistake today and then lost my usual connection.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/4/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10?