Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Forgotten my passeord. No only have the one phone no

Customer Question
Forgotten my passeord Technician's...

Forgotten my passeord

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No only have the one phone no computers

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure. My daughter set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to set up email account on phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/4/2018
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 3 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

what is the email address that you wish to setup on the phone

please check the email address. its not recognised by microsoft

is this a new email or an existing one

I do not wish to proceed any further. Thank you

no problems

Thank you Michelle . have a nice day

you are welcome. you have a nice day too!