Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I submit my email to be recognized through website? It…

Customer Question
Hi. When I submit...

Hi. When I submit my email to be recognized through website? It would not except it because they/or their web system thinks it's not an authentic email address? I've had my email for a long time. And this situation has given problem in many occasion.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Often android phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Windows 7
Hello?

Which website do you have an issue with>

Many. Why doesn't some website recognized my email address?
I meant does not recognized my email

maybe it was typed incorrectly. can you show a screenshot with error?

Either purchasing? Applying applications? It does not recognized my email
No. I carefully input it correctly.

as long as email address typed in correct format - it should be ok. can you show a screenshot with error?

No. Thank you for your time.

sure, any other questions- let us know.