Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's my cellphone. About a week ago I got msg via GMAIL icon…

Customer Question
It's my cellphone....

It's my cellphone. About a week ago I got msg via GMAIL icon on my cell that said, "UNFORTUNATELY, GMAIL HAS STOPPED WORKING."

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

...has stopped" I access gmail via this laptop, which IS working. i.e. I cAN retrieve gmails--send and receive on computer. Cannot receive email on my cell, and I need that function.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Motorola cel. Android

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What exactly are you having trouble with Gmail on your phone? Is it NOT opening? Or are you unable to send and receive emails on your Gmail on your phone?
  2. How do you access your Gmail on the phone? Using the default Mail app?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess