Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my ID and Password from to

Customer Question
I changed my ID...

I changed my ID and Password ********@******.*** to [email protected] .com and lost my contact list. Is here any way to get that list back?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

Since this morning. I've tried many ways with Outlook but got no results. Can I go back to msn?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my connect list back however necessary.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/4/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!