Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of my account because of trying to rest my…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my account because of trying to rest my password. Answering the questions is a problem now because I can't remember answers to some of the questions. So when I tried to resubmit the from I'm stuck.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/4/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

You took too long to respond. I would like my money back. The service is a rip off.