Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm a time Gmail user through Chrome. It is the system I use…

Customer Question
I'm a long time...

I'm a long time Gmail user through Chrome. It is the system I use exclusively. Two days ago. I 'lost' everything in my 'old' system, i.e., sent message, files, drafts, etc. It was replaced by a 'new' system which has nothing in it except and mechanism that looks new. I can't get to my former system, If I want to send an email I have to do it through my IPAD, which is very slow and uncomfortable. I am literally out of business with my computer email system. WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW CAN I FIX. WARREN MELLES,***@******.*** (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Everything else, IPAD, SMART PHONE, ETC. work perfectly except my ios computer doesn't even have the old template. It is all new . . . and I don't want to start a new program . . . . not with 400 email on the old one that I have to have. I use Chrome as my browser. W

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't think so. I use AVG. Admittedly some of my problem started when I was working with Dashlane.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to turn the clock a week when everything (on my computer) was working. W

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Do you remember the email password?

Kamil: Since this account is in dispute (I didn't get anything for the $48.00 charge) get ready to provide hard copy to my lawyer of the 'expert' discussions we had by chat room. WARREN