Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had a google account for years and my husband is

Customer Question
Hi - I have...

Hi - I have had a google account for years and my husband is messing with it. He is a ptsd patient and I am trying to set up a new cell phone account which he has messed with also. I cannot remember the last password ***** had and need your help to set up a new account that I can keep him out of - please help

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

My phone is new and I cannot set it up because I cannot get into my google account to verify it for the phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

It is an lg but it requires a google account to set it up and my husband changes it all the time and I need you help in setting up a google account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had several accounts set u but want the account to be***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/4/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!