Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am new to using a cloud to save information. My preferred…

Customer Question
I am new to...

I am new to using a cloud to save information. My preferred email is not what Microsoft enables me to use. I want to reset priorities.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Signing in to One drive, useof my old email address of***@******.***, then password (don't know).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone number listed in One Drive is a land line and would like my mobile as the ID phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

As it stands, are you able to log into your account?