Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to receive emails today. I can send them. Don't…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to receive emails today. I can send them. Don't know why? My name is ***** ***** Central Christian Church in Memphis, TN

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Outlook - but internet is working fine.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I did change some settings on junk mail last week but was still receiving email up through Thurs. How would I check that? I did have a message that windows didn't find any viruses today

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?