Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not give you my e-mail because that is the reason the…

Customer Question
I can not give you...
I can not give you my e-mail because that is the reason the pc sent me to you, I don't remember it
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 3 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Are you trying to say you are locked out of a computer of some type?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.