Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My desktop cannot logon to my gmail account, my phone is…

Customer Question
My desktop cannot logon...

My desktop cannot logon to my gmail account, my phone is logged on fine, however. HELP

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

YES, am getting gmail to***@******.*** on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but have been going in circles for days trying this and keep being sent in circles by "Lily" who is no help at all!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
I also cannot log in via a browser window.
Hey, is anyone really at the other end of this connection?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Sorry for the delayed response Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your gmail account on your computer may I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access your gmail account are you getting any error message?

Ok Aparna, thank you.
I get an error message that my password ***** *****
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay,So in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your Account may i have your gmail address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

I tried to do the remote assistance but it would not work
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Yes, i could see that you are trying for secure remote assistance but the payment is getting failed.

I did enter the correct information, it worked for the $5 payment to get this far. As long as you can fix it with access, I am ok.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay, i will try to reset the password ***** my side if it does not work then i will take the remote access and we can check for the payment issue with justanswer customer service.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know the last password ***** remember using with this google account?

NewFiji2017
I have also used YasawaFiji2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

To get a verification code,first confirm the phone number you added to your account which ends with 98?

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

A text message with a 6-digit verification code was just sent to(###) ###-####please let me know the code?

I have two emails from your that only tell me that you have responded to my problem and to click on the link for the answer. I have numerous messages to my text but they say essentially the same thing. I have very slow internet here, out in the country with satellite and cell service is also slow with USCellular. My phone just announced that it cannot reach the site.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

I am sorry but without the code i will not be able to reset the password.

Try sending to another email addy which I can access,***@******.***
I was using this yesterday just working with the Recovery app
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

I understand your concern but you have added your phone number as your recovery option to get the code.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

We can try with answers to the security question please let me know:

what was the name of your first teacher?

My phone is working fine! I spoke with my husband in Qatar a few hours ago, I am getting both IMs and texts from other people. I don't understand why messages from Google are not getting through all the time.Yes, my first teacher was Teacher Gladys Chilton at the Lansdowne Friends School , in Lansdowne, PA 19050
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

To get a verification code, first confirm the recovery email address you added to your account pam••••••••••••@gmail.com

but I can not access it except from the Gmail web site
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

okay, so just open chrome browser and type gmail.com and then provide your email address and password ***** try to access it you will get the code in on this email.

Ok, I will try, but I have been locked out of my online gmail account too.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay,Please try.

Hey, that worked, I did have a different password ***** to that addy and had it written down. I hardly ever use that addy.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

That's great so may I know if you have received any code?

204901
It is not sending to you, I was able to get the new code.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

It looks like the code is not working.

running to ther WC be right back
Now what? I don't understand how my phone can be receiving pmkdragon and sending too but it won't work on my desktop, what has been connected to this email for many years.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Are you sure you are providing the correct password ***** if caps lock is on or there is any special character is included.

I was able to log on to pamelareddragon easily enough, typing in the password ***** it ran a security check and all is green.
would it help if you could do a remote access? There is something about Google, it seems, that is selective about what kind of data is accepts from me. It had no trouble accepting my credit card for the $5 fee but refuses to recognize the exact same card when I try to do the Remote Access fee.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the payment failure issues.

Ok Aparna, I will do that. Does it seem as peculiar to you as it does to me? I can tell you are trying very had to help me and have just exhausted your tool box.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

I am trying my level best to help you if i will take the remote access i will check what can be done to fix it.

That is ok with me, I know how frustrating if must be for you. I really appreciate you assistance very much!!
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Thank you so much.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist