Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a charge on my credit card (for more than two years)

Customer Question
I have a charge...

I have a charge on my credit card (for more than two years) for $5.00 and now it is $5.31 per month under: Google*SVCSAPPS_crane***@******.*** I have spent HOURS trying to get this removed. NOW I WANT IT DONE. HOW DO I ACCOMPLISH THIS TODAY.?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I can't answer that question....I have a MAC and I hit email and it is there...

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have spent literally hours following Google links and I really thought I had it done two months ago....but alas you guys are still billing me....someone must know how to get rid of this...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Did you ever sign up with Google Services for an email or storage or something like that?

how do I fix it?

First you need to identify which service is the charge for. Google has tons of services so i am asking you what do you remember using your card on with Google?