Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I went to my computer today and thunderbird Icon is gone and…

Customer Question
I went to my...

I went to my computer today and thunderbird Icon is gone and I can not log into my email like before

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No just this desk top

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Hmm I think We had 19,000 emails in the inbox last week(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to /click the icon for Thunderbird and go right to email inbox like before I have to print and purchase order from several weeks ago

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you using Thunderbird on a Windows or a Mac computer?

windows

OK, can I connect to your screen and check the issue with Thunderbird now?