Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm not having problems with my computer I was trying to get…

Customer Question
Hello I'm not having...

Hello I'm not having problems with my computer I was trying to get some help with my yahoo account

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

The internet connection is good in from a browser I am actually using my phone

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No I forgot my password ***** no longer have the number that's on the account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

To make sure I don't miss anything, please tell me more about your question. thanks