Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Did you read my message a little while ago? Sorry it got…

Customer Question
Did you read my...

Did you read my message a little while ago? Sorry it got duplicated - it didn’t appear to get sent the first time.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet connection is very good. I’m sending this message from my cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Don’t think so — on my pc laptop.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please explain me the issue you're facing today with your emails?

Are you or someone else available to follow up with me? While my Windows Mail now connects with the gmail servers, including the imap one, my imap.gmail.com folders I can see/use via web access aren't sync'd up & downloaded to my client -- and I don't seem to be able to get them to do so. All I can see of the imap.gmail.com folders in the "Inbox" which the consultant got going yesterday, then abruptly closed the session and abandoned me. This leaves me with only limited use of my windows mail client -- I have to go in on the web via my browser or cell phone to do the rest.

I have some technical issue at my end and I will work with you in the next 10 minutes. Thank you.