Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have 26000 emails in my file. I ant to reduce that number…

Customer Question
I have 26000 emails...

I have 26000 emails in my file. I ant to reduce that number 5-10 thousand

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Several "how do I delete email files" back to some date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Yes, you can delete 100 emails at one go.

Click the link:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#settings/general

Under Maximum page size, please choose 100.

And then scroll down and click Save changes.

Now, you will be able to see 100 emails at this page.

Please select them all by clicking the checkbox at the top of this page.

You can un-select your important emails and delete.

This way, you can delete these emails fast.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).