Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten the password to get my email. I am 76 yrs…

Customer Question
I have forgotten the...

I have forgotten the password ***** get my email. I am 76 yrs of age and do not understand all about this new technology.. Do you have technicians come out to assist persons like myself and if you do, what is the cost.

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Email Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I am willing to pay, as I have no idea what to do. The problem started after a storm, when will it be possibe for someone to come out.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes I am.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The only phone number I have is(###) ###-#### so it should be on file.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please tell me about your email service provider. gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

I was told by my granddaughter that someone could be sent out to my home to fix the problem. If I knew what to do with speaking to a face I would have done it. Here I have given my banking info to go through what I went through before. Do you have technicians that go to the homes of elders.

I will help you over secure remote session and live discussion via phone. Is that fine?

Are you still there? Please reply back to me.

I understand that you are busy calling you bank. I will call you later in the evening. Thank you, ***** *****

Please give me a call.

I will be able to call you in the evening. I am offline for the day. Thank you.