Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to cancel my subscription to Redbook. Did you get my…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my subscription to Redbook

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Did you get my message?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, don't have a smart phone. Just want to cancel Redbook

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 3 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Redbook. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

First you will need to log in. You can log in with your subscription/account number, by your email and zip code, or your name and mailing address.

You can do that here:

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/HR/RBK/combo_login_primary.jsp?cds_page_id=207486&cds_mag_code=RBK&id=1522765961374&lsid=80930932241024732&vid=2

Then prove you are not a 'robot' on the page and click login.

Also, you can use this link if you have any other question about navigating your Redbook account with the links on the left.

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/HR/RBK/RBK_ext_cancel_save.jsp?lsid=80930932241024732&vid=1&cds_page_id=41699&cds_mag_code=RBK&cds_to_id=cancel

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

You must contact them through this page. Look at the magazine. It will have an account number on it on this page will show you where to look.

Then follow the log in instructions and cancel it out.

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/HR/RBK/combo_login_primary.jsp?cds_page_id=207486&cds_mag_code=RBK&id=1522768373848&lsid=80931007342011917&vid=9

Also, look in your emails. It should be attached to one to send you billing. Use Redbook in your search menu and look for your details if needed

so you can log in and cancel.

They will contact you within 2 business days if you click those links i sent.

You had another duplicate put in for this same question. I sent it in for a refund for you.

Did you still need help with this issue?