Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I set up a go fund me for a friend and my original account…

Customer Question
I set up a...

I set up a go fund me for a friend and my original account was set up with an old email I no longer use. I have other emails and reset the one email with go fund me but need to get into my***@******.*** I have tried everything

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

The one I can't get into? no

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I no longer have the same phone number And the security question tells me it's wrong which doesn't make sense. I know the phone the number that was set up.(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If you cannot access the email account then you will need to get in touch with GoFundMe at:

https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/214586308-How-do-I-reset-my-password-

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

I need to get into this email the pw was stored on my old phone and when I got a new phone I didn't have the information any longer. I did realize this was the information set up in Go Fund Me
I can't do that if I can't get into my email

Have you tried recovering the gmail account at https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery ?

nothing is working for me I am very frustrated and I cannot speak to a human

Google only offers the automated recovery service because it is a free email provider so does not have paid human support.

What all recovery options did you try with Google?

What errors did it report back?

it came back with I answer wrong which I do not believe I did

There are other recovery methods offered on the recovery site - did you try all of them?