Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change my phone number. Iphone 6. I've tried for…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my phone number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've tried for at least 3 hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not from what I know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
I can't change my old phone number on my account because I have to verify that it is me with my old number that I change over a year ago
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you need to do this to reset your password?

Please let me know