Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do i update my gmail account password. Through a web…

Customer Question
How do i update...

How do i update my gmail account password

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't get into the account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please try to reset your gmail account password ***** given under:

Click the link:

http://gmail.com

Enter your Email ID and click Next and then click More options.

Click "forgot your password"

Or you click the link given here: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Enter your email Address and click Next.

And follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

It will either send a 6 digit code on the recovery mobile number or to a recovery email address.

Please enter that code and create a new password.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.