Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Microsoft Outlook and mail from my website constantly…

Customer Question
I have Microsoft Outlook...

I have Microsoft Outlook and mail from my website constantly goes to Junk. I have gone into it and said that it is not junk and should go into my inbox but it keeps going to junk

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It is on my desktop and laptop, not through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have gone into the drop down menu and advised it is not junk and never block sender but it doesn't make any difference

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just solve it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please login into your webmail account

And check if these emails are going to spam/junk section there as well?

Also, please tell me about your email service provider. gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

I don't have a webmail account that I know of.
I don't know who my email service provider is.

Please tell me the part of your email address after letter @ only.

Forget it.

I am ready to help you. Please tell me.