Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sigh in to gmail account. Phone. I try using a

Customer Question
I can't sigh in...

I can't sigh in to gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I try using a different email but it said google cant confirm it my

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing i can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please try to reset your gmail account password ***** given under:

Click the link:

http://gmail.com

Enter your Email ID and click Next and then click More options.

Click "forgot your password"

Or you click the link given here: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Enter your email Address and click Next.

And follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

It will either send a 6 digit code on the recovery mobile number or to a recovery email address.

Please enter that code and create a new password.

Please let me know it helps or not.

I will be standing by.