Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to login to the Hotmail site; I keep getting the…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to login to the Hotmail site; I keep getting the Microsoft sign in, which I do not want to use.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have never had problems signing into Hotmail until the recent updates which came in through Microsoft. I have not had to use password ***** sign into Hotmail in the past.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I set up the Hotmail account years ago. It is just within the last couple of days that I have not been able to get into Hotmail.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

No error message. Windows 10
I am not going to sign into Hotmail at this point. I have a grandson who can manually fix this.
Thank you for your potential help, however.

I can hep you quickly and directly right now; we guarantee our service.