Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a question about forwarding an email invite. Outlook.

Customer Question
Hi there. I had...

Hi there. I had a question about forwarding an email invite

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I did it on my phone but I am in Outlook on my pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I forwarded the invite but had a question related to what the person sees The original meeting planner- what they see

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Hi there, when I forwarded an Outlook meeting invite to another person, and add a separate note to that person, does the original meeting organizer see that note? Or just that the meeting was forwarded?

Please wait a minute. Let me check it once.

Yes, when you forward the forwarded an Outlook meeting invite to someone else, Meeting Organizer will be sent a Meeting Forward Notification and his/her meeting is also updated with the name of the person you forwarded the meeting too.

This meeting notification has information about who forwarded the meeting and to who it was sent.

Yes, Meeting organizer can check this all.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).