Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have 2 sites at Bathurst Im tyim\ng to for sites 539 and…

Customer Question
I have 2 sites...

I have 2 sites at Bathurst Im tyim\ng to for sites 539 and 540 name taylor last time I was timed out now it will not let be proceed

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Telstra outllook I think

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser ts not my computor the problem

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Pearl; its the site its because I was timed out tho other night it was alright then

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows computer or Mac?
  2. What exactly are the websites that you are having difficulty accessing?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess Its Ticket Bathust 1000 site purchases . I tried to pay for them the other night and was timed out now I cannot proceed this is a Ticketet Site issue not a tech issue . the Bathurst sites are 539 and 540 , I thought I was asking Ticketet for the answer I just nend to pay for the camping sites

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can you give me the URL (the www address) of the website that you have been trying to access to make payments? I can check if the problem is from your end (your browser) or from the site itself.

sorry Jess You don't get it . this is a ticketed problem if you don't work for ticketed you cant fix it

Ok. You are contacting us here at JustAnswer.com and we are not connected or affiliated with ticketed. Please allow me to opt out so that other experts can help you.

If you want to contact ticketed instead, please do so. Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Sorry u can't help all fixed