Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is it possible to talk to someone by phone ploease. Thiws is…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to talk to someone by phone ploease

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Thiws is what keeps coming up whenever i try to sign into my email accountIt looks like someone else might be using your account
To help you—and only you—get back into***@******.***, we need to verify that it's yours.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It does this n my samsung phone and my laptop

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know if you have changed your email account password?