Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It wouldn't take my card. Gmail. On a phone. This is it so…

Customer Question
It wouldn't take my...

It wouldn't take my card

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is it so far. Can't access my Facebook don't have my password for that either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes thank you how are you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.