Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not get into my computer. I have entered every

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my computer. I have entered every password *****'ve used but they don't work

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It says its the wrong phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. It says I can recoup my password ***** I can't

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know your computer is showing you any email account listed at the login screen?