Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My archived messages are not going to archive,under all mail…

Customer Question
My archived messages are...

My archived messages are not going to archive,under all mail I only get old emails that I have not archived

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From my computer in google mail

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I receive mail ok .wnen I choose archive from my inbox the message is not moved.actually I loose it from the inbox but it does not show up in all mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. How do you access your Gmail? Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows internet explorer
no
I prefer not to connect .can you write your instructions for me to follow
when can I expect an answer
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need assistance.I do not want to switch to remote assistance

If you search for the email, does it appear?

my email shows up allright.when I click Archive for that message it disappears from my mail page but does not show up in my all mail page.