Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I really dont know. it refuses to take my password. Myphone…

Customer Question
I really dont know...

I really dont know. it refuses to take my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Myphone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email is***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please try to reset your gmail account password ***** given under:

Click the link:

http://gmail.com

Enter your Email ID and click Next and then click More options.

Click "forgot your password"

Or you click the link given here: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Enter your email Address and click Next.

And follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

It will either send a 6 digit code on the recovery mobile number or to a recovery email address.

Please enter that code and create a new password.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

A five star rating is highly appreciated.

Regards, Sandy