Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my password and I've tried EVERYTHING it's…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ***** I've tried EVERYTHING it's told me to! my old email was hacked, so I created this newer one.... to verify it's my gmail, it's sending the code to the old none usable mail....

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you :)

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Thank you for writing back with that information.

I am doing the reset route now. Can you please tell me the full mobile phone number of yours ending in 10?