Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is address is for some reason my emails are going…

Customer Question
My email is address...

My email is address is***@******.*** for some reason my emails are going to my mobile phone not my home computer where I need them to go when I log on is asking for password ***** I don't remember I have just changed from iprimus to Telstra for my home internet a box pops up and says server smtp.gmail.com ? do I need to somehow change to Telstra/ setting

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

They just a few weeks ago started appearing on my optus iPhone and stopped coming to computer but I have changed my home to Telstra now and my phone is not getting emails eitjher

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

How would I get into that setting to see

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
no \I just need solution
4/3/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

To verify your credential, are you able to access your Gmail messages online via web from HERE? Please advise if you actually enter your Gmail password ***** the logon page. Thanks.