Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot get into email don't know when I started or my

Customer Question
Cannot get into email...

Cannot get into email don't know when I started or my password ***** is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No can't get in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know I'm old and don't understand computers att set my gmail my telephone is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your Gmail account May I know your gmail address so that i can check for the password ***** options from my side?