Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Somehow my IP server address for AOL no longer works. Can I…

Customer Question
Somehow my IP server...

Somehow my IP server address for AOL no longer works. Can I fix this myself?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL is my provider.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone and my computer usually.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It started today about 10:00 AM when I tried to deactivate my FB account while I was on holiday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I let the battery die down on my smart phone to see if it would reset, but it still doesn't let me access email.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> Somehow my IP server address

What do you mean by "server" here please?