Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All of the printing in my gmail is to the far right. 90% of…

Customer Question
All of the printing...

All of the printing in my gmail is to the far right. 90% of the screen is blank & I cannot read anything

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Lol. I don't have a clue how to trouble shoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just help please

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari to access your Gmail and where you do the printing as well?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess