Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It keeps saying incorrect gmail.com. Tablet and phone. None…

Customer Question
It keeps saying incorrect...

It keeps saying incorrect gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet and phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I change my gmail account? Have I been hacked ?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know if you have tried resetting password ***** your Gmail account?