Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently got a new number. The way I used to sign in was…

Customer Question
I recently got a...

I recently got a new number . The way I used to sign in was recieving an account key but it was sent to my new number so now I can't sign in

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

It was sent to my old number I mean

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I used my old phone number

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/3/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you