Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to set up my Yahoo email and I believe I have.

Customer Question
Hello, Technician's Assistant: Hello...

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I am trying to set up my Yahoo email and I believe I have. However, I still cannot send a message to myself. It does not go through and at the bottom of the screen it shows the number of msg that I have tried to send. It’s like it’s stuck in the outgoing msgs.

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Stuck in outbox

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

I don’t think so. How can I check?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If I sync the pics on my computer, will it delete everything on my phone? All pics I mean

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 5 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

It’s a Mac

ok, i will opt out and mac expert will assist

Ok
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, do you still need help on your Mac mail issue?

Okay, are you able to access your Yahoo emails via web at mail.yahoo.com? This will let you verify your credential and let me review your security settings at Yahoo.

How do I look up the security settings?

First sign in your Yahoo account, then click HERE to see the security settings.

Any feedback please?

Signing in
Signed in. Can you guide me through the steps?