Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email I cannot retrive it I NEED TO. Gmail gmail. Phone,

Customer Question
My email I cannot...

My email I cannot retrive it I NEED TO

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, but phone shipping label is in my email

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your Gmail account may I know since how long you are facing this issue?